La Scolca will be present again this year at The Venice Boat Show is one of the main international boating events, which brings the ‘gems’ of the sea to the lagoon, in the historic Arsenale of Venice. Symbol of the centuries-old military power of the Venetian Republic, the Venice Arsenale is the ideal venue to welcome the best of modern shipbuilding. It offers a 55,000 square metre water basin, over 1,100 linear metres of landing stages, over 30,000 square metres of outdoor exhibition spaces and historic pavilions as well as the careening basin that up until today was inaccessible.
Not only yachts and maxi yachts, the excellence of Made in Italy, are moored in Venice, but the Boat Show also provides an opportunity to talk about environmental sustainability and take a deeper look at educational and sporting activities in and around the sea and the lagoon with which Venice has always had an inseparable bond.
Great emphasis is given to design and innovation, electric, hybrid and hydrogen propulsion systems, and the lagoon’s traditional shipbuilding craft, which is the amphibious city’s pride and joy.
The event also features:
- themed meetings, presentations and conferences;
- E-Village dedicated to electric boats that participate to the E-Regatta;
- exhibitions, art installations, guided tours and educational activities for children;
- water trials, competitions and sports regattas;
- design and artisan stands, technology and furnishings;
- refreshment points with Venetian specialties, bars and merchandising point.