La Scolca held its 100th Anniversary Gala on April 5th with a contemporary touch at the MUDEC, Museum of Culture, inaugurated in 2014. In the heart of the design district of Milan, the MUDEC well interprets the avant- garde and international vision of this important Gavi wine producer.
100 guests for 100 years, included:
- the company’s historic partners: Ferretti Group, Giorgetti and Unopiù – with whom the company is organizing important Centennial events around the world
- importers from the United States, England, Greece, Estonia, Belarus, Russia, Germany, Bulgaria: Shaw Ross, Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirit, Eurowines, Trinity Wines, Pernod Ricard, Garsia, Simple Wine, Ariane Abayan, BNK
- journalists from major Italian newspapers – Corriere della Sera, Il Sole24Ore, to name a few
- bloggers who have enthusiastically and passionately followed the company over the years
- clients and friends with whom the Soldati family wanted to share this significant moment.
At the center of the celebration were the famous and prestigious labels that have made history: the Gavi dei Gavi Black Label, with a limited edition gold packaging for the Centennial and the Brut Millesimato D’Antan. Both are unforgettable and extraordinary wines, paired for the occasion with the culinary creations of Chef Enrico Bartolini – 2 Michelin star restaurant on the third floor of the MUDEC – landmark of the experimental Milanese food and wine scene.
“These 100 years are an important journey made up of commitment, sacrifice and passion,” says Chiara Soldati with emotion. “No great result is achieved without great dedication and work. It is thanks to our commitment, tenacity and enthusiasm that we have passed even complex moments while remaining united, continuing with conviction. For our family, this year of celebration also stands as a tribute to all those who have been by our side and have believed in us, in Italy and around the world: importers, partners, consumers and all La Scolca lovers.“
Excellence, elegance and style…history and love for the land…but also innovation and a look to the future…La Scolca is all this. And this message has been masterfully communicated by Chiara Soldati, who took over leadership of the company in 1995. She has unstoppingly proclaimed and promoted the farsighted vision of the family and their courage to face new challenges, all the while respecting their roots and territory and never conceding to fleeting and momentary fashions and trends.
La Scolca is a company with its eyes on the future, a company that celebrates its history of talent and success, that carries forward its business with a contemporary spirit in continuous evolution and growth. Many surprises and new experiences are in store for its fans.